German-based Kraft Curing Systems specialises in customised curing solutions for precast concrete production. Kraft has designed and installed more than 1000 curing systems in 56 countries, saving concrete producers time and money while optimizing quality. Concrete products cured with a Controlled Curing System by Kraft show less efflorescence and brighter colors and appear more consistent through secondary processing equipment. Production time as well as the amount of cement and pigment content is reduced. Concrete products are more durable, corners and edges are stronger, which results in less chipping, and they have a higher resistance to abrasion and chloride penetration.
A direct-fired vapor generator in conjunction with temperature
sensor(s) and motorized vapor control valve(s) accelerate concrete strength gain and increase concrete quality through the controlled addition of heat and humidity.
- 60% lower operating cost than a steam boiler
- increase form/mould turn-over, reduce form/mould costs
- 8-10 hour hardening duration for precast walls,
8-10 hour hardening duration for hollow-core,
16-18 hour hardening duration for prestress concrete
SINGLE ATMOSPHERE CONCRETE CURING
Optimizes the cement hydration process by circulating
the heat of hydration and moisture from the fresh
concrete for a consistent curing environment.
- reduced hardening duration, less breakage
- consistent colors, a substantially reduced risk of efflorescence
- no condensation on chamber surfaces
- 5 % cement reduction and a 1 to 2 year ROI
Heavy-duty racks from KRAFT CURING are the ideal solution for the storage of concrete products during the hardening process.
The stable and rugged K-profile design provides a durable solution for all curing applications.
- structural steel design per ISO EN 1090
- 55 µ (393 g/m2) galvanization per ISO EN 1461 after fabrication
- designs to meet IBC or other internationally recognized construction requirements are available
- 10-year functional & 2-year galvanization warranty
Kraft Curing Systems
Phone: +49 5957 96120
Fax: +49 5957 961210
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.